Monday, March 2, 2015

Draw Me to Yourself, Lord

Lord, Draw me to Yourself; fill me with your love. Draw me to Yourself; cleanse me of my sins. May my weaknesses, longings, sadness, mistakes, failures and sins draw me to You. Safeguard my heart in peace, purity, poverty of spirit and prudence. Strengthen me by the indwelling of Your Holy Spirit. Make me humble, holy, loving and pure. Make me quiet, still, peaceful, calm, attentive, alert, watchful, and vigilant. Make me receptive, docile, pliable, “disponible”, responsive, obedient, and thankful. Make me patient, painstaking, long-suffering, persistent and persevering. Make me sensitive, compassionate, kind, generous, merciful, magnanimous, joyous, zealous, fierce, and fearless. Make me steadfast. Make me trustworthy as I place all my trust in You. Let me sing Your praises forever!

No comments: