Tuesday, November 21, 2017

My Prayer

Draw me to Yourself O Lord, fill me with your love.
Draw me to Yourself, cleanse me of my sin.
Pour Your blood upon me and make me pure, holy, good.

I am sick, give me your health; I am sinful, give me your mercy; I am tired, give me your rest; I am weak, give me your strength; I am lonely, give me your love.

Preserve my heart in purity, patience, perseverence, and peace.
Seal and secure my heart in your love.
Revive, defend, enhance my innocence.
Sanctify me by the indwelling of your Holy Spirit.
Strengthen me with your beautiful strength.

Make me humble, holy, loving and pure.
Make me quiet, still, calm, attentive, alert, watchful and vigilant.
Make me receptive, docile, pliable, disponible, responsive, obedient and grateful.
Make me patient, painstaking, longsuffering, persistent and persevering.

Make me sensitive, compassionate, kind, generous, merciful;
Make me magnanimous, joyous, zealous, fierce and fearless;
Make me steadfast; make me wise and prudent in all things.
Make me trustworthy as I place my trust in you.

Inflame me with love for you and let this fire consume what is not of you and purify all my loves.

Let me sing your praises forever.
Let me be a Praise of your Glory.

Let your mercy be upon us as we place our trust in you.


No comments: